Experience & Qualifications:

  • 43+ years in the building industry (sales, management, estimating, consulting, & construction)
  • 13+ years experience in the Home Inspection Business
  • ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) certified
  • 17 to 20 hours of continuing education per year
  • Home Inspection certification obtained thru Mid-Ohio Valley Management Institute and Washington State Community College
  • Fully Insured (errors & omission and general liability)


  • West Virginia Contractor (Lic. # 033015)
  • West Virginia Home Inspector (Lic. #HI8963079-0808)

Professional Affiliations:

  • WVAHI (West Virginia Association of Home Inspectors) www.wvahi.org
  • Associate member of Marietta Board of Realtors (MLS key box subscriber)

Additional Services:

  • HUD Consulting ID# P1203 (203k Mortgage Program)
  • FHA Inspector ID # Q446 (Compliance Inspections)
  • Foundation Certifications (Permanent Foundation Certifications for Manufactured Homes; certificate provided by Hayman Residential Engineering)
  • Mold Testing (test results provided by PRO-LAB)
  • Radon Testing (testing provided by local radon services)

203k Mortgage Program
Sometimes you might see a home you’d like to purchase but it needs a lot of work.  FHA has a loan for rehabilitating and repairing single-family properties called the 203k Rehabilitation Loan program.  You can get just one mortgage loan that includes the mortgage and the cost of the repairs. The loan amount is based on the projected value of the property after the work is completed. The advantage of this loan program is that you can buy a home that needs repairs, but you still have only one mortgage payment, and you can complete the repairs after buying the home.  Ask your Mortgage Company for details on the 203k loan program.

The role of the consultant is to first, meet with the borrower to review the property and repairs and determine if the project is feasible.  If the renovation is determined to be feasible then the consultant will review contractor estimates, prepare a written “Specification of Repairs? which is required by HUD, monitor the progress of the renovation, and release payment to the contractor as work is completed.

Foundation Certifications for Manufactured Homes
In today's market, most FHA, HUD, VA, and even Conventional loans are requiring Permanent Foundation Certifications from an approved Engineering service.  I am an independent inspector representing Hayman Residential Engineering Services.

Hayman Residential Engineering Services is dedicated solely to the needs of the manufactured housing industry.  We specialize in Engineering Certificates for permanent foundations for all loan approvals.

Certifications are now available in 41 states including Ohio and West Virginia.
Certifications can be delivered in 3-5 days (express service is available).
Certifications as low as $415.00 each.

JA Construction Services LLC
510 Gunclub Road | Lowell, OH 45744 |
©2009 JA Construction Services LLC